Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mack's Hair Cut

Before the hair cut
AFTER!  What a big boy!
So... last October (its really not THAT long of a story) I screwed up cutting Mack's hair and ended up just buzzing it.  Brooklynn and I thought it was cute, but we are used to big headed, small bodies babies looking good with a buzz hair cut thanks to the Mackelprang boys.  Steve wasn't as happy with the "look" and I lost my cut-Mack's-hair priveldges.  In the last 10 months, Mack has only had one other hair cut, which was nerve wracking and stressful at the JC Penney salon.. and 'voila my hair cutting privledges have been reinstated.... So... because it was so cute and so fun to do at each stage of the grow out, once I got the big OK from the boss, Brooklynn and I buzzed Mack's hair, again.  He went from looking like a little kid to such a big boy.  He says to me, "hey mamma where did my hair go?"

The pile of hair next to a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment